Monday, May 4, 2015

THERE IS BEAUTY ALL AROUND!


The ward (this is what the boundary of that church is called) is nice and supportive.   The ward is small and we try not to put a lot of pressure on them but they help when they can.  There is really only 9-11 families that are really active to help us.  My companion is fine, I have the same one as the last change so that should make things go smoothly.  He is helpful, right now we are trying to work on my ability to contact people.  I will get over this language barrier and my own insecurities.  I just have to have more faith in myself. 
















I have lost about 12-15 pounds but it was weight that I didn't need.  And before you ask Mom and Memaw and Aunt She-She..., I eat more here than I did at home.    I miss being home for the holidays but I am growing so much here that I know it is worth it.



It's nice to be a little connected to home out here, even if only through the pictures.  So email me some pictures. You can only send about 2-3 at a time.  I'm loving Mexico and the beauty of it!  I am working hard and hopefully it will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment